If you are thinking “Yeah, I want to plant trees, but I don’t really need a bracelet for that!”, then this option is perfect for you. Simply choose the number of trees that you want to plant and let us do the rest! Our tree planting co-ordinator will distribute your trees in the areas in which they are needed the most at the time of your contribution.
Want to become CO2 neutral? SUBSCRIBE FOR 10 TREES OR MORE!
An average person produces 1623kg of direct household CO2 emissions per year. This means that you would need to plant around 10 trees per month to offset your carbon footprint. You can even plant more, if you wish, to become climate positive.
- Get a certificate that you can download after the purchase or in your order confirmation e-mail.
- Subscribe and reduce your carbon footprint or become climate positive by planting 10 trees or more every month.
- Gift trees to your favourite person by entering his or her e-mail address.
- The optimal way to support our project, 100% zero-waste, without the shipping and the production of the bracelets or other products.
- Support more than 10 Treecelet tree planting projects.
- Help to preserve wildlife.
- Provide funds for educating others through social media.
- Provide work to local communities in the areas where the trees are planted.
PLANT & PREVENT
Tree planting has unbelievable potential to tackle the climate crisis!
15 SPECIES OF LEMUR HAVE ALREADY GONE EXTINCT
Nursery bed in Tanzania
“Planting billions of trees across the world is one of the biggest and cheapest ways of taking CO2 out of the atmosphere to tackle the climate crisis.” – The Guardian
Treecelet team planting trees.
As trees grow, they absorb the carbon dioxide emissions which are the leading factor in global warming. Scientists say that a worldwide planting programme could remove two-thirds of all the emissions from human activities.
By contributing through our “Just plant trees” programme, you enable us to tackle the climate crisis in the most effective way. You allow us to focus 100% on our mission of planting trees and empowering people.
You support more than 10 Treecelet tree planting projects in the Amazon Rainforest, Tanzania, Indonesia, Madagascar, Kenya and many more, while reducing your carbon footprint and creating a better future for younger generations.